Established in the year 2000
Total Bathrooms is a family run business that was established in Bath in the year 2000 with a vision to ‘transform every bathroom in our community’. Our original staff of 4 has now grown to 18 employed within the Bath area and our mission remains to provide profitable, value for money bathrooms that improve our customers lives. We want to provide a level of service so good that clients and suppliers recommend us and staff are proud to be part of the team.
Why Choose Us
We offer so many great reasons to visit us:
- Home Survey – At Total Bathrooms we offer a comprehensive home survey to make sure your products will fit.
- Better Buying Process – Our process puts your needs right at the centre with unlimited design consultations and alterations.
- Complete Know How – We’ve unrivalled expertise to simplify and assist your choices.
- Comprehensive Service – from start to finish…full stop! Making what can be a complicated process simple for you.
- Full Care For Your Products To Your Door – Our Team treats your order with care from beginning…to delivery.
- We Always Have Amazing Deals – With genuine discounts up to 90% off RRP on clearance stock… you can always find a bargain.
- Great Service For Over 20 Years – You are the heart of what we do, and our service doesn’t end when you have bought from us… we help with:
- Problem solving
- Warranty issues and claims
- Spare parts and consumables
- Alternative products – If you can’t find what you need we have access to thousands of suppliers so our consultants can help you with anything including bespoke items.
- Full Supply and Fit Service Available – Relax…because we take care of everything!
If you are looking for great value for your bathroom project Total Bathrooms is the place to come. Our mission is to transform your bathroom, wet room or cloakroom into an amazing space and our design team, product range, delivery and preferred installers are guaranteed to leave you with a bathroom you will love!
Welcome to the Showroom:
All sales staff are experienced in bathroom design and installation, and they are there to answer your questions and help you with your purchase, whether that be one item, or a complete bathroom suite.
From humble beginnings as a small factory shop we were able to offer top-quality seconds and end of line products from Roper Rhodes brands like Laura Ashley, Tavistock and R2. Since then we have grown in both reputation and size and this has enabled us to proudly offer product choices from over 300,000 new products from many different quality manufacturers. Our team has grown to include 9 designers and 8 support staff who continue to transform the bathrooms in our community.
We stock many lines and can obtain most ‘to order’ products very quickly. Because of this continued growth, we are easily able to deliver our ‘in store’ products anywhere in England and Wales.
Serving the Public and the Tradesman
We are not only here to serve members of the public and tradesman. We are well-positioned to provide large orders to contractors and housing developments. With our complete contract service (for over 5 rooms) we can provide full-service diagrams and tile elevations telling the tiler where to start and allowing the fragile second fix items to stay offsite until absolutely necessary. From our vast catalogue of products, we can put together schedules and quotations for any size of job. Contact us to discuss your requirements on 01225 462727.
As a business, we believe in sowing back into our community and are privileged to be associated with a number of local schools, churches, Bath City Football Club and two local charities: Business Against Poverty and Jamie’s Farm. We are also a member of The Bath % Club involving the donation of at least 1% of company profits to charity.
Supporting Local Business
We also very much value the benefits of being mutually supportive with our fellow local businesses. As such we are actively involved in the business networking organisation BNI, with membership in Parade chapter and also members of 4N Networking locally. In addition we are proud members of the Federation of Small Businesses.