So why choose Total Bathrooms? Here are 9 good reasons we believe you would do well to trust us with your next bathroom transformation…
(click on each one for more info)
- Home Survey – At Total Bathrooms we offer a comprehensive home survey to make sure your products will fit.
- Better Buying Process – Our process puts your needs right at the centre with unlimited design consultations and alterations.
- Complete Know How – We’ve unrivalled expertise to simplify and assist your choices.
- Comprehensive Service – from start to finish…full stop! Making what can be a complicated process simple for you.
- Full Care For Your Products To Your Door – Our Team treats your order with care from begining…to delivery.
- We Always Have Amazing Deals – With genuine discounts up to 90% off RRP on clearance stock… you can always find a bargain.
- Great Service For Over 20 Years – You are the heart of what we do, and our service doesn’t end when you have bought from us… we help with:
- Problem solving
- Warranty issues and claims
- Spare parts and consumables
- Alternative products – If you can’t find what you need we have access to thousands of suppliers so our consultants can help you with anything including bespoke items.
- Full Supply and Fit Service Available – Relax…because we take care of everything!
If you are looking for great value for your bathroom project Total Bathrooms is the place to come. Our vision is to transform your bathroom, wet room or cloakroom into an amazing space and our design team, product range, delivery and preferred installers are guaranteed to leave you with a bathroom you will love!
At Total Bathrooms we offer a comprehensive home survey as part of our service to make sure that all the items you require will fit into your home and that the plumbing is generally suitable for your product selection. We do this anywhere within a 15 mile radius of Bath and if you are a Bath resident but have a home further afield this can also be arranged.
One of our friendly staff will make an appointment for a date and time to suit you. We will visit your home and measure your proposed bathroom, cloakroom, wetroom or ensuite and discuss the possibilities considering your ideas, needs and wants for your new room.
We will then produce a 2D plan of the space back at the showroom and make contact with you to arrange a showroom appointment to discuss the design and how the suggested products will work well together.
Of course you can make changes at any time and very often we meet with you several times in store to get everything just the way you like it!
Why not call us, email us or fill out the ‘Book an Appointment’ form in the header above to book a visit today.
We spend as much time as you need with you to plan and cost the perfect bathroom to meet your needs and wants.
The process we offer has been developed over 20 years and puts you at the centre. With our offer of unlimited in-store consultations, design and quote alterations, and a home survey to get the measurements just right we are confident of a far better outcome for you and your family than anyone else can offer.
Bathroom equipment can be complicated with not everything being compatible and we’re here to make sure you get all the important parts you need to make the bathroom that you’ve chosen work the way you want it to.
We can also speak to plumbers and manufacturers on your behalf throughout the fitting process. To put this expertise into context – Professional Plumbers fit one bathroom a fortnight on average and in that time we would have sold a few hundred bathrooms.
The point is that, with new products coming out all of the time, even plumbers need help sometimes to familiarise themselves with new equipment or to overcome problems that they haven’t faced before. And that’s where we come in!
Even if the query is too technical for us we will do our best to find out the information you or the plumber needs from the manufacturer for you.
In the Total Bathrooms store you will be dealing with a salesperson who knows bathrooms intimately and will be able to follow your order through from the initial consultation to completion of your room. This has obvious benefits in areas such as:
- Helping you with product selection,
- Advising you of any extras that you may need (but might not have thought about),
- Calculating tile quantities,
- Dealing with an experienced team member also comes in handy if something changes during the fit and you need to modify your original plans.
- Liaising with your fitter and much much more.
We are here to help at every stage and if your sales person is temporarily unavailable there are many other members of the team able to help you using our ordering system to familiarise themselves with your order.
Delivery is done by our own drivers who unlike most other drivers understand the products being delivered and can usually answer questions about the basics of the order more intelligently than a normal courier. In addition, our drivers treat fragile bathroom products with great care and therefore almost nothing is broken in transit which prevents knock on delays to your project.
The Operations Manager will call you once your order is in stock to arrange a convenient day for your delivery. On the day the driver will call when he is on the way and will stay on site to help you unload and check your order is all as listed on the delivery note. With the optional two man service our driver and their helper will unload the order without any need for help.
Due to our unique and long standing relationship with one of the industries major manufacturers we are able to offer more quality seconds, end of line and ex-display products than any other bathroom outlet in the country.
This means great value on thousands of products with genuine discounts of between 60% and 90% off the retail price.
In addition, there is a large amount of stock kept on the premises and ready to take away on the day!
We have been here for 20 years and will be here for 20 more to help our customers. During our time in the industry we have seen hundreds of companies in our industry come and go.
People come in every month wanting assistance servicing products they bought from us many years ago. We are are always here to help with the following:
- Problem solving – due to the complicated nature of home plumbing systems, old buildings and plumbers of varying skill levels problems during the fit can occur. We are here to help throughout and are usually able to assist in solving all the problems our customers face.
- Warranty issues and claims – Warranties are usually based with manufacturers but you need to go back to where you purchased the item from to claim against them. We have sold many hundreds of products every week for 20-years and although the vast majority have no issues we do find there are a couple of warranty issues most weeks. We are proud to have a 100% success rate in sorting out genuine manufacturer warranties for customers.
- Spare parts and consumables – When dealing with bathroom equipment, spares are always very handy to have in the medium to long run. Rather than replacing a product in its entirety we will always try to help our customers source spares for the products they purchased from us. This can extend an item’s life three fold, saving lots of money for our clients.
If you can’t find what you need we have access to thousands of suppliers so our consultants can help you with anything including bespoke made products.
In the very rare event we have an issue with stock or unexpected discontinuations of products from suppliers we will always contact you to discuss the alternatives with you. We have hundreds of suppliers and are confident we will find a similar or superior alternative in 99% of these situations. This includes many bespoke made to measure items as well.
We will never assume that a substitute will be fine without asking and explaining the alternatives. If you aren’t happy with any of the alternative options available you are perfectly able to cancel the order or the item in question at no cost to yourself.
the Total Bathroom supply & fit can mean that we take care of everything and project manage the entire fitting process to give you a hassle free home improvement.
No need to contact tradesmen, who may turn out to be unreliable, we will liaise with them to free up your time and give you the best customer service throughout the job. Feel confident with the 2 year labour warranty as we will also be on hand if there are any after sales issues.
With this premium service you will receive:
- Project management with regular site visits
- Communication from your expert staff ‘guide’ at every stage
- Full 3D Designs and 360 degree Web Link
- Free delivery
- Most importantly a 2 year warranty on the installation