UPDATED: You can relax because at Total Bathrooms we offer free no obligation Home Surveys within a 15 mile radius of Bath.
Although many people will want to avoid home visits for the time being we have experienced a demand from those that need help measuring their rooms and/or those unable to make it into the showroom. So in these cases one of our friendly staff will make an appointment a date and time to suit you.
In order to attend and assist customers in their home we have implemented a two step protocol.
- We will contact customers requesting site/ home surveys on the day of the booked survey to check:
- that it is possible to maintain a safe distance while on site.
- that no-one in the home or on site is experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms or has been in contact with anyone experiencing these symptoms.
- that no-one is in the ‘shielding’ category.
- Assuming that the answers to 1. are all clear we will ensure that the staff member undertaking the survey is feeling well without a temperature (this is taken every day), has hand sanitiser and is wearing appropriate protective equipment including a mask and gloves while on site.
We will then visit your home and measure your proposed bathroom, cloakroom, wetroom or ensuite and discuss the possibilities considering your ideas, needs and wants for your new room at a safe distance.
The team member will produce a 2D plan of the space back at the showroom and make contact with you to arrange a showroom appointment to discuss the design and how the suggested products will work well together. Of course you can make changes at any time and very often we meet with you several times in store to get everything just the way you like it!
Why not call us, email us or fill out the form to book a visit today.