LATEST NEWS: We are pleased to announce that we are OPEN! We have been receiving lots of calls from customers in urgent need of equipment and we have appeared on the governments list of exemptions for stores that can open.
We are so pleased to be able to welcome you into the showroom but please be aware we are operating on a skeleton staff for the time being to remain as safe as possible for you and all those in-store. If you require a full quotation or plan please do make an appointment to ensure we have a team member available to sit down with you at one of our protected work stations.
The latest points in brief (please click the links for more details):
- The showroom is OPEN with a skeleton staff.
- We have re-opened with distancing measures and PPE.
- We will remain ‘virtually’ open for quotes, plans and orders over the phone, and via zoom, whatsapp or email.
- You can now design your own bathroom with our ‘online planning tool’.
- We are also planning for a return to home surveys where it is safe to do so.
Please read on for more information on all of these points.
And finally we wanted to remind you that there are lots of good reasons to choose Total Bathrooms for your next project which can be found here (opens in new tab).
We are excited to announce that the showroom is now open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
We are operating with a skeleton staff to begin with as we imagine many of our customers will still be remaining at home, however we had also been receiving dozens of calls from customers that are in need of bathroom equipment urgently and urging us to open as soon as it was safe to do so.
Although distancing measures will be in place we advise booking an appointment in advance over the phone to ensure we will have the staff free to meet with you.
As you would expect, the safety of you, your family and our team is paramount and we have modified the store and taken all sensible precautions to maintain a safe environment for everyone.
We have sourced screens for our consultation desks, masks, hand gel, gloves and other safety equipment ready to protect you and our staff alike. We have introduced distancing measures and are we have a plan in place to control the numbers of customers in store during the busiest times of the week.
In addition we have increased our store cleaning measures to ensure handles, rails and other regularly touched surfaces are disinfected daily.
Although the showroom is now open we also remain ‘Virtually’ Open as we have phone, ‘Zoom’ video meeting, and email services operating over this time period. So if you:
- have an existing order that’s already in store and would like to collect or take delivery of your goods; or
- would like to place an order
- would like a plan and quotation for your bathroom(s) completed; or
- need help or advice regarding a bathroom equipment issue
Then please contact us via the following:
or call 01225 462727
We really enjoy designing fantastic bathrooms for our customers and their families. At this time that is not as easy as we would like.
So we thought why not let you have the opportunity to try this process for yourself. We created our online design tool with this in mind which also links with our in-store design software so that we can work with your design if you want us to.
If you would like to try your hand at bathroom design follow these easy steps:
- Measure your Bathroom, En-suite or Cloakroom (if you need a hand try our How to Measure your Bathroom post HERE)
- Click this link to open up our online design tool (opens in a new tab)
- Design away! It’s very intuitive but if you would like some help click here for a step by step guide to using the online design tool.
Although many people will want to avoid these for the time being we anticipate there will still be a demand from those that need help measuring their rooms and/or those unable to make it into the showroom.
In order to assist customers in their home we will implement a two step protocol.
- We will contact customers requesting site/ home surveys on the day of the booked survey to check:
- that it is possible to maintain a safe distance while on site.
- that no-one in the home or on site is experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms or has been in contact with anyone experiencing these symptoms.
- We will ensure that the staff member is feeling well, has hand sanitiser and is wearing appropriate protective equipment including a mask and gloves while on site.