We are so pleased to be able to welcome you into the showroom but please be aware we are operating with a slightly reduced team for the time being to remain as safe as possible for you and all those in-store. If you require a full quotation or plan please do make an appointment to ensure we have a team member available to sit down with you at one of our protected work stations.
The latest points in brief (please click the links for more details):
- The showroom is OPEN with a reduced team for safety.
- We have re-opened with distancing measures and PPE.
- We will remain ‘virtually’ open for quotes, plans and orders over the phone, and via zoom, whatsapp or email.
- You can now design your own bathroom with our ‘online planning tool’.
- We have also returned to home surveys where it is safe to do so.
And finally we wanted to remind you that there are lots of good reasons to choose Total Bathrooms for your next project which can be found here (opens in new tab).
We are pleased to announce that the showroom is now open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
We are operating with a slightly reduced team of staff with safety measures in place to protect you and the team.
Although distancing measures will be in place we advise booking an appointment in advance over the phone to ensure we will have the staff free to meet with you.
As you would expect, the safety of you, your family and our team is paramount and we have modified the store and taken all sensible precautions to maintain a safe environment for everyone.
We have sourced screens for our consultation desks, masks, hand gel, gloves and other safety equipment ready to protect you and our staff alike. We have introduced distancing measures and are we have a plan in place to control the numbers of customers in store during the busiest times of the week.
In addition we have increased our store cleaning measures to ensure handles, rails and other regularly touched surfaces are disinfected daily.
Although the showroom is now open we also remain ‘Virtually’ Open as we have phone, ‘Zoom’ video meeting, and email services operating over this time period. So if you:
- have an existing order that’s already in store and would like to collect or take delivery of your goods; or
- would like to place an order
- would like a plan and quotation for your bathroom(s) completed; or
- need help or advice regarding a bathroom equipment issue
Then please contact us via the following:
or call 01225 462727
We really enjoy designing fantastic bathrooms for our customers and their families. At this time that is not as easy as we would like.
So we thought why not let you have the opportunity to try this process for yourself. We created our online design tool with this in mind which also links with our in-store design software so that we can work with your design if you want us to.
If you would like to try your hand at bathroom design follow these easy steps:
- Measure your Bathroom, En-suite or Cloakroom (if you need a hand try our How to Measure your Bathroom post HERE)
- Click this link to open up our online design tool (opens in a new tab)
- Design away! It’s very intuitive but if you would like some help click here for a step by step guide to using the online design tool.
Although many people will want to avoid home visits for the time being we have experienced a demand from those that need help measuring their rooms and/or those unable to make it into the showroom. So in these cases one of our friendly staff will make an appointment a date and time to suit you.
In order to attend and assist customers in their home we have implemented a two step protocol.
- We will contact customers requesting site/ home surveys on the day of the booked survey to check:
- that it is possible to maintain a safe distance while on site.
- that no-one in the home or on site is experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms or has been in contact with anyone experiencing these symptoms.
- that no-one is in the ‘shielding’ category.
- Assuming that the answers to 1. are all clear we will ensure that the staff member undertaking the survey is feeling well without a temperature (this is taken every day), has hand sanitiser and is wearing appropriate protective equipment including a mask and gloves while on site.
We will then visit your home and measure your proposed bathroom, cloakroom, wetroom or ensuite and discuss the possibilities considering your ideas, needs and wants for your new room at a safe distance.
The team member will produce a 2D plan of the space back at the showroom and make contact with you to arrange a showroom appointment to discuss the design and how the suggested products will work well together. Of course you can make changes at any time and very often we meet with you several times in store to get everything just the way you like it!
Why not call us, email us or fill out the form to book a visit today.